WORLD: Zero discharge group backs PRTR transparency tool
The Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals Group (ZDHC) has backed the use of Pollutant Release and Transfer Registers (PRTR) as part of its ongoing efforts to clean up the apparel and footwear supply chains.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift