CHINA: Zhengzhou Baiwen Reports Third Consecutive Loss
The troubled retailer Zhengzhou Baiwen (Group) Co Ltd has announced more financial gloom after it revealed its third consecutive year of losses, curbing trading in company shares. For the end of financial year 2000 the company posted net losses of 47.05m yuan ($5.7m), a severe drop from the 956.6m yuan ($115.7m) recorded in 1999, the steepest loss recorded by a listed company in China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores