FRANCE: Zoom fashion sourcing show joins PV Pluriel
The Zoom Euro-Mediterranean and Indian Ocean fashion sourcing event has been integrated under the Première Vision Pluriel banner, in a move designed to offer retailers access to a wider range of manufacturing solutions.
Taking place alongside Expofil, Première Vision, Indigo, Mod'Amont and le Cuir à Paris fabric and accessories shows, Zoom brings together manufacturers of men's, women's and children's apparel, leather and textile accessories.
Organisers say exhibitors are hand-picked to meet stringent standards of quality, management and speed of delivery, and who are able to adapt quickly to the sourcing requirements of international mid/high-end and luxury ready-to-wear buyers.
Manufacturers are mainly from the Euro-Mediterranean region (Eastern Europe, Turkey, North Africa), as well as countries that have customs agreements with the European Union, such as Mauritius.
The 11th Zoom will take place under the Première Vision Pluriel banner from 18-20 February 2014 at Paris-Nord Villepinte.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: Guess, PVH, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019