FRANCE: Zoom fashion sourcing show joins PV Pluriel
The Zoom Euro-Mediterranean and Indian Ocean fashion sourcing event has been integrated under the Première Vision Pluriel banner, in a move designed to offer retailers access to a wider range of manufacturing solutions.
Taking place alongside Expofil, Première Vision, Indigo, Mod'Amont and le Cuir à Paris fabric and accessories shows, Zoom brings together manufacturers of men's, women's and children's apparel, leather and textile accessories.
Organisers say exhibitors are hand-picked to meet stringent standards of quality, management and speed of delivery, and who are able to adapt quickly to the sourcing requirements of international mid/high-end and luxury ready-to-wear buyers.
Manufacturers are mainly from the Euro-Mediterranean region (Eastern Europe, Turkey, North Africa), as well as countries that have customs agreements with the European Union, such as Mauritius.
The 11th Zoom will take place under the Première Vision Pluriel banner from 18-20 February 2014 at Paris-Nord Villepinte.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York