FRANCE: Zoom fashion sourcing show joins PV Pluriel
The Zoom Euro-Mediterranean and Indian Ocean fashion sourcing event has been integrated under the Première Vision Pluriel banner, in a move designed to offer retailers access to a wider range of manufacturing solutions.
Taking place alongside Expofil, Première Vision, Indigo, Mod'Amont and le Cuir à Paris fabric and accessories shows, Zoom brings together manufacturers of men's, women's and children's apparel, leather and textile accessories.
Organisers say exhibitors are hand-picked to meet stringent standards of quality, management and speed of delivery, and who are able to adapt quickly to the sourcing requirements of international mid/high-end and luxury ready-to-wear buyers.
Manufacturers are mainly from the Euro-Mediterranean region (Eastern Europe, Turkey, North Africa), as well as countries that have customs agreements with the European Union, such as Mauritius.
The 11th Zoom will take place under the Première Vision Pluriel banner from 18-20 February 2014 at Paris-Nord Villepinte.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects