FRANCE: Zoom fashion sourcing show joins PV Pluriel
The Zoom Euro-Mediterranean and Indian Ocean fashion sourcing event has been integrated under the Première Vision Pluriel banner, in a move designed to offer retailers access to a wider range of manufacturing solutions.
Taking place alongside Expofil, Première Vision, Indigo, Mod'Amont and le Cuir à Paris fabric and accessories shows, Zoom brings together manufacturers of men's, women's and children's apparel, leather and textile accessories.
Organisers say exhibitors are hand-picked to meet stringent standards of quality, management and speed of delivery, and who are able to adapt quickly to the sourcing requirements of international mid/high-end and luxury ready-to-wear buyers.
Manufacturers are mainly from the Euro-Mediterranean region (Eastern Europe, Turkey, North Africa), as well as countries that have customs agreements with the European Union, such as Mauritius.
The 11th Zoom will take place under the Première Vision Pluriel banner from 18-20 February 2014 at Paris-Nord Villepinte.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts