FRANCE: Zoom fashion sourcing show joins PV Pluriel
The Zoom Euro-Mediterranean and Indian Ocean fashion sourcing event has been integrated under the Première Vision Pluriel banner, in a move designed to offer retailers access to a wider range of manufacturing solutions.
Taking place alongside Expofil, Première Vision, Indigo, Mod'Amont and le Cuir à Paris fabric and accessories shows, Zoom brings together manufacturers of men's, women's and children's apparel, leather and textile accessories.
Organisers say exhibitors are hand-picked to meet stringent standards of quality, management and speed of delivery, and who are able to adapt quickly to the sourcing requirements of international mid/high-end and luxury ready-to-wear buyers.
Manufacturers are mainly from the Euro-Mediterranean region (Eastern Europe, Turkey, North Africa), as well as countries that have customs agreements with the European Union, such as Mauritius.
The 11th Zoom will take place under the Première Vision Pluriel banner from 18-20 February 2014 at Paris-Nord Villepinte.
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015