PTC FlexPLM is a leading PLM software for Retail, Fashion, Footwear, Apparel and Consumer Products
Below is a selection of white papers and presentations written by PTC and other contributors on a variety of industry topics. PTC continually produces new content, so be sure to check back regularly.
2017 PTC and Aberdeen Group Retail PLM Market Survey Results
This report explores the latest technologies and best practices for a successful digital transformation. Commissioned by PTC and undertaken by the Aberdeen group, over 100 fashion and retail professionals were surveyed globally.
Succesfully develop products in Fashion and Retail by using closed-loop PLM Solution
Today's Retail, Fashion, Apparel and Footwear consumers demand a greater variety of more creative products on shorter timelines. The most successful companies deliver to these requirements by leveraging a new breed of comprehensive, industry-specific PLM solutions.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts