Reduce design time by up to 20% with the new Adobe Illustrator Integrator
Delivering major productivity benefits for the design team enabling them to focus on design and remove all manual and non-design tasks
Let’s face facts, most designers enter the world of fashion design to do exactly that - design. What they don’t sign up for is perhaps all of the administration and non design tasks that are a critical part of the design production process.
With this in mind and based on feedback from designers, DeSL has launched the new Adobe Illustrator Integrator “plug in”, which is a powerful addition to the design toolkit. The Integrator “plug in” is already in use with a number of global design teams such as Nautica in New York and has been proven to reduce timescales by up to 20%.
This new application has been specifically developed to allow creative teams to perform all of their product management tasks without having to leave Illustrator, whilst also enabling users to request samples from nominated vendors, in real time, directly from their Adobe Illustrator workspace. The result of this means companies are able to significantly increase speed to market as the "plug-in" enables designers to focus on being creative, removing all manual and non-design related tasks such as creating JPEGs and uploading these to folders and products.
Visit our Adobe Illustrator Integrator page to find out more and download the brochure.
The powerful business benefits of Adobe Illustrator Integrator:
- Reduce the amount of time designers currently spend creating and managing images
- Remove the need to manually upload images to folders or email to vendors/internal teams
- Enable design staff to perform all their required product management tasks without leaving their Illustrator workspace
- Enable designers to remain creative by reducing their current manual tasks
- Reduce the time required to communicate new designs to vendors and internal teams
- Automatically manage change to products and notify across the entire supply chain
- Reduce the time required to create tech packs and deliver requirements to suppliers
What it can do for you:
- Direct access to PLM libraries such as fabrics, trims and images
- Create new products in PLM using user defined input and drop down lists
- Automatically create and deploy images across products, sample requests and tech packs
- Create tech packs from within Illustrator by importing from existing/reference styles
- Update BOMs, technical details and graded specs etc.
- Create sample requests and automatically deliver the requirements to suppliers/vendors
- Create and maintain Story/Mood Boards
- Link Illustrator files to existing products and placeholder products
- Supports Layers and Artboards
- Also works with version CS6
DeSL is a global company delivering integrated web based end to end solutions for the Fashion, Apparel, Textile and Footwear sectors. Applications include PLM, ERP, SRM and E-Commerce modules, designed specifically for fashion & footwear companies operating in retail, wholesale and manufacturing sectors. DeSL is also one of the few companies to deliver solutions built entirely using the Microsoft. Net framework.
The Company head-quartered in the UK has been delivering solutions to the fashion industry since 2002, customers include some of the world’s most renowned fashion brands and largest fashion manufacturers. DeSL has a global customer base covering United Kingdom, United States, Western Europe, China, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Mauritius, Bangladesh and North Africa. Visit our website to find out more http://www.desl.net.
To find out more about the Adobe Illustrator Integrator click here.