Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in China and Asia
Fung Capital is investing in US-based Centric Software, a provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software to the apparel industry, h...
East African countries are aggressively courting foreign investors to revive their textiles and apparel industries....
The group of North American brands and retailers - including Wal-Mart Stores, Gap Inc and VF Corporation - working to improve safety in Bang...
Burma, officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia bordered by Laos, Thailand, China, Bangladesh...
With a global vendor base of around 6,000 factories working with leading retailers and brands, sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. has an enviable view into worldwide sourcing shifts. In the second instalment of a two-part interview with just-style, company chairman and CEO William E. (Chip) Connor discusses opportunities, challenges and concerns.
Transparency and integrity are two words that crop up repeatedly in conversation with William E. (Chip) Connor, chairman and CEO of Hong Kong based global sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. Indeed, these have been cornerstones of the business since it was founded 65 years ago, and continue to underpin every aspect of an operation set up to act as its clients' alter-ego.
Two manufacturing plants in the Brandix Apparel Solutions Lingerie Cluster in Sri Lanka have been awarded the Eco Factory Attributes accolade by retailer Marks & Spencer.
The ILO-Better Factories Cambodia (BFC) initiative has revamped its Kamako Chhnoeum worker education mobile phone project after a drop in the number of calls.
A solid revenue gain at its brands and retail business helped Indian textile conglomerate Arvind Ltd to book a double-digit increase in first-quarter profit.
The Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh has issued a statement to say it is well-funded and capable of meeting the objectives its five-year programme.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has said it will continue to invest for growth, after narrowing its first-quarter loss thanks to higher sales.
Sporting giant Adidas has said it is investigating an incident involving over 200 faintings at a garment factory in Kandal province, Cambodia.
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report