Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in China and Asia
Leaders of Pakistan’s clothing and textile industry have told just-style they are concerned about the sector’s declining exports, and are ca...
Vietnam's National Salary Council may have agreed to increase the country-wide minimum wage next year by the smallest proportion in a decade...
NGOs play a vital role in regulating and holding brands and retailers to account, especially when it comes to the transparency of their supp...
The rate of minimum wage non-compliance among seven major garment exporting nations in Asia is highest in the Philippines and India, accordi...
As one of the world's leading garment manufacturers, Hong Kong-based TAL Apparel is continually looking to see how it can add value in the apparel supply chain, as chief technology officer Delman Lee tells just-style.
Increasing requirements by apparel brands and retailers for specialist quality assurance, compliance and supply chain security services are fuelling the strong double-digit growth of Omega Compliance, a standalone subsidiary of sourcing specialist William E. Connor & Associates Ltd. Celebrating its tenth anniversary this year, the company tells just-style why its momentum on responsible sourcing shows no sign of slowing down.
Hong Kong fashion brand Esprit is increasing transparency in a bid to maintain better control of its supply chain through improved communication with its tier two suppliers and cotton farms, and the continued adoption of a narrow base supply chain model.
Textile and fibre company Teijin has unveiled a new version of its Solotex fabric, specifically designed to provide cushioning, a smoother texture, and improved elasticity for sports apparel.
It is understood one worker has been injured after a fire broke out in a textile factory in Karachi, Pakistan, in the early hours of Monday (24 October) morning.
Far Eastern New Century Corp (FENC), one of Tawian's leading textile conglomerates and a major supplier of recycled PET products for international brands, has been recognised by Adidas for its work in turning ocean plastic waste bottles into high performance fabrics.
Global safety and certification company UL has opened its first consumer product testing facility in Vietnam, providing new capacity to help the country deliver on its global supply chain aspirations.
Sri Lankan apparel and fabrics conglomerate MAS Holdings has shared with just-style a number of recent steps that have been taken across the business as part of its growing commitment to sustainability.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020