Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Europe
It's one thing to invest in a product lifecycle management (PLM) system - but another altogether to get the most value out of the solution....
Clothing remains one of Tesco's more exportable offers and is likely to remain a central focus for the retail behemoth when incoming CEO Dav...
Mothercare officially welcomed boss Mark Newton-Jones into the fold today (17 July) as the retail group revealed its UK performance is begin...
UK fashion retailer Supergroup, owner of the Superdry brand, yesterday (10 July) booked what it says was a strong financial performance for...
The momentum for 'Made in the UK' products might be growing in popularity - both with retailers and consumers - but a lack of skilled labour and an ageing workforce are weighing on its progress. One company working to reverse this is women's wear and nightwear fashion brand, David Nieper. Managing director Christopher Nieper tells Katie Smith why.
The arrival of new chief executive Peter Ruis at UK fashion retailer Jigsaw has seen the group shift to a more fashion-led focus. Eight months into the role, he talks to just-style about the group's sourcing ambitions, its focus on innovation, and Jigsaw's international expansion plans.
Warm weather and consumers enthusiasm for spending helped drive an increase in sales at UK clothing and footwear retailers in June.
Sales bounced back at UK clothing stores in July thanks to warmer weather, new figures suggest, with growth set to be even stronger in August.
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a look at global trends in fibre prices, production and consumption, product developments and innovations in textile and apparel, and the smart wearable technology market.
Nicole Farhi's creative director, Joanna Sykes, is leaving the upmarket fashion brand after less than two years in the role.
UK retailer Marks & Spencer is to enter Azerbaijan through franchise partner Alhokair Fashion Retail as part of plans to significantly grow its store portfolio in Saudi Arabia.
The waterproofed layer in weatherproof jackets releases harmful chemicals into the environment, according to tests conducted in Germany.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies