Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in North America
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
Apparel giant Gap Inc has said it is impressed with how much progress it has made on its supply chain fabric platforming as it shifts its re...
There's no doubt the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement has the potential to be a game-changer for both the US textile and apparel in...
JC Penney has emphasised its commitment to moving back to a merchandising model marked by narrow and deep assortments, as it looks to build...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Founded in 1923, North Carolina-based Burlington Industries has spent the last 90 years transforming itself into the world's largest textile manufacturer. Here, president Jeff Peck talks to Michelle Russell about the secrets to the company's success, the ongoing challenges facing the textile industry, and what the future is likely to hold.
Port workers and their employers on the west coast of the US have reached a “tentative agreement” on health benefit issues as contract talks rumble on.
Retailer Chico’s 31% reduction in second quarter net profit met with a mixed reception from analysts in the US, with margin pressures expected to continue into the third quarter.
The battle between US retailer American Apparel and ousted CEO Dov Charney appears to be gaining momentum. As the saga continues, just-style will keep you up to date with developments through our timeline.
US apparel retailer Guess has said it will continue to rationalise its North America store portfolio after revealing a drop in second-quarter earnings and sales declines in all regions.
Apparel, footwear and accessories retailer Tilly's has reported a decline in second-quarter earnings due to continuing challenging market conditions, and offered a cautious outlook for its next quarter.
Footwear business Brown Shoe Company is continuing to benefit from efforts to realign its portfolio as it revealed growth in earnings and sales in its second-quarter.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing