Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in North America
The second biggest shopping season of the year is drawing to a close, but it appears many people have yet to wrap up their back-to-school bu...
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
Following its spin-off from Li & Fung last month, fashion apparel, footwear and accessories business Global Brands Group has outlined the fi...
Apparel giant Gap Inc has said it is impressed with how much progress it has made on its supply chain fabric platforming as it shifts its re...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Founded in 1923, North Carolina-based Burlington Industries has spent the last 90 years transforming itself into the world's largest textile manufacturer. Here, president Jeff Peck talks to Michelle Russell about the secrets to the company's success, the ongoing challenges facing the textile industry, and what the future is likely to hold.
Cotton of the Carolinas (CotC) - a collaboration of US farmers and manufacturers dedicated to growing, making and selling custom printed T-shirts in North Carolina and South Carolina - is benefiting from demand for locally produced product, its co-founder has told just-style.
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a global database of the top 1,000 apparel knitting mills, a look at the jeans market in Colombia, and a country report on Turkey.
Yarn manufacturer CS Carolina is to invest US$7.3m in the expansion of its Burlington operations.
Action sports and lifestyle retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has moved to a profit in the second quarter thanks to growing sales and a gain on derivative liability.
US retailer Dollar General has once again reaffirmed its commitment to acquiring Family Dollar as it revealed an increase in sales and earnings in its second-quarter.
Apparel maker Jockey International is partnering with Gerber Childrenswear to launch a line of baby clothes.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details