Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Oceania
Clothing and footwear business Pacific Brands has said it will consider selling more of its brands as it continues to find ways to drive a b...
Simplicity is the key to restoring fortunes at beleaguered surf-led apparel business Billabong, according to new CEO Neil Fiske....
Having long sat on fashion's sidelines, Australasia has generated significant interest of late. In particular, the region's relative resilie...
For all of the suitors circling Billabong, the Australian surfwear brand is yet to see much action. With four bidders showing interest over...
Bodyline was one of the first factories set up by Sri Lankan apparel manufacturing giant MAS Holdings in partnership with Victoria's Secret and Triumph. Looking back over the past 20 years, the company's CEO Dilan Gooneratne tells Petah Marian about the challenges Bodyline faced, and how the business was turned around in the midst of the economic crisis.
Trendy Australian fashion retailer Sportsgirl has spent the last five years working to establish a presence in all areas of its customers' lives. CEO Elle Roseby spoke to Petah Marian about how the 63-year-old brand has managed to remain relevant for its internet-savvy shoppers.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has booked its first annual profit in four years, with the benefit of its efficiency measures expected to be seen over the course of the next fiscal.
Australian apparel group Pacific Brands has said it will develop a sustainable, lean global supply chain and mitigate the impact of foreign exchange on its margins after narrowing its full-year loss.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has selected JustEnough Software's retail planning solutions to help transform its planning and replenishment processes across all its brands globally.
US retail group The TJX Companies has signed an agreement to purchase Australian off-price fashion retailer Trade Secret.
Australian retail business Oroton Group has sold its interest in Brooks Brothers Australia as it looks to focus on its core brand.
Grant O’Brien, the CEO of Woolworths Australia, is to end his 28-year career with the retailer after announcing his decision to retire.
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- H&M offers $1m grant for sustainable innovations
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019