Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in South America
Colombia's textiles and apparel industry is set to grow 7% to $9bn in 2014, buoyed by strong domestic sales. The forecast comes as sourcing...
Senior figures within the global cotton industry are considering promoting sales of their fibre proactively for the first time, as price shi...
Peru plans to double its textile and apparel exports by 2017 and invest over $60m to promote its key designer brands in international market...
Colombia's clothing export sector is eyeing Europe as a key market for diversifying its sales away from a reliance on the United States and...
These days, Colombian textile producers are engaged in much soul searching. Everyone is in a scramble to find new markets after exports to Venezuela, its number one market, have plunged.
Details are starting to emerge on the next International Apparel Federation (IAF) World Fashion Convention, which takes place later this year in Medellín, Colombia.
Thousands of counterfeit sporting goods have been intercepted during an international enforcement operation in the run up to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Women's clothing manufacturer STF Group SA has signed up as Centric Software's first product lifecycle management (PLM) software customer in Latin America.
Textile and fabric exports from the US to Colombia have surged 28% to $98m in the two years since the US-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement came into effect.
The Venezuelan Government and 17 private companies have signed a deal to establish fair prices for garments and household goods.
The Brazilian textile industry has cut the use of water in production by 90% over the last ten years due to modern technologies, new research has revealed.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- US apparel import data shows China competitiveness
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey