Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in South America
Senior figures within the global cotton industry are considering promoting sales of their fibre proactively for the first time, as price shi...
Peru plans to double its textile and apparel exports by 2017 and invest over $60m to promote its key designer brands in international market...
Colombia's clothing export sector is eyeing Europe as a key market for diversifying its sales away from a reliance on the United States and...
Over the past five years, retail sales of apparel generated stronger incremental growth in Brazil than anywhere else in the world except Chi...
These days, Colombian textile producers are engaged in much soul searching. Everyone is in a scramble to find new markets after exports to Venezuela, its number one market, have plunged.
Details are starting to emerge on the next International Apparel Federation (IAF) World Fashion Convention, which takes place later this year in Medellín, Colombia.
Thousands of counterfeit sporting goods have been intercepted during an international enforcement operation in the run up to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Women's clothing manufacturer STF Group SA has signed up as Centric Software's first product lifecycle management (PLM) software customer in Latin America.
Textile and fabric exports from the US to Colombia have surged 28% to $98m in the two years since the US-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement came into effect.
The Venezuelan Government and 17 private companies have signed a deal to establish fair prices for garments and household goods.
The Brazilian textile industry has cut the use of water in production by 90% over the last ten years due to modern technologies, new research has revealed.
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies