Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Vietnam and Cambodia
Transparent reporting of garment factory compliance in Cambodia is helping to improve conditions for workers, a new study has found, despite...
Foreign direct investment is flowing into Vietnam in anticipation of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal, which is expected to op...
Vietnam's Labour Ministry and the International Labour Organization (ILO) have joined forces to carry out inspections at hundreds of small a...
If proof was ever needed of the commercial benefits of better working conditions in garment factories, a recent study from Better Work Vietn...
The Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia (GMAC) has joined forces with non-governmental organisation Sipar to provide a library resource centre at garment factories for workers.
Striking workers at a Puma apparel supplier in Cambodia are being urged to return to work amid an ongoing dispute over their contracts.
The Indian Government has started up a preferential credit fund worth US$300m to finance textile and apparel projects in Vietnam.
US imports of Vietnamese textiles and garments are expected to reach US$11bn this year, a Vietnam industry official has said.
Cambodia’s garment and footwear exports grew 10.6% during the first quarter of 2015, according to new figures, with the number of workers employed in the industry also rising.
Around 274 garment factory workers in Cambodia have fainted in the last week at sites in Phnom Penh, Takeo and Kandal.
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020