Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Vietnam and Cambodia
If Cambodia's US$5.5bn garment industry is not at a crossroads, it is approaching one, according to participants at an industry trade show h...
Although there has been a slight improvement in the proper payment of wages and benefits within Cambodia's garment and footwear industry, no...
Western brands and retailers are “deeply implicated” in the current unrest gripping the Cambodian apparel sector – but they can also be part...
Cambodia's garment workers are pressing ahead with their demand for higher wages - having staged a four-day overtime boycott, they are now r...
Inspection company SGS has opened a new textile testing laboratory in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Garment workers in Cambodia are “dying on the job” because of a combination of overwork, poor working conditions and poverty wages, a union claims.
Unions and garment factory owners in Cambodia remain “at odds” over plans to increase the minimum wage, according to local reports.
The TUC union federation is urging the UK government to take action over the “dramatic increase” in the repression of workers in Cambodia.
The ILO-Better Factories Cambodia (BFC) initiative has revamped its Kamako Chhnoeum worker education mobile phone project after a drop in the number of calls.
Sporting giant Adidas has said it is investigating an incident involving over 200 faintings at a garment factory in Kandal province, Cambodia.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Critical findings identified at Bangladesh complex
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey