Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Vietnam and Cambodia
If Cambodia's US$5.5bn garment industry is not at a crossroads, it is approaching one, according to participants at an industry trade show h...
Although there has been a slight improvement in the proper payment of wages and benefits within Cambodia's garment and footwear industry, no...
Western brands and retailers are “deeply implicated” in the current unrest gripping the Cambodian apparel sector – but they can also be part...
Cambodia's garment workers are pressing ahead with their demand for higher wages - having staged a four-day overtime boycott, they are now r...
An initial risk inspection on a Cambodia clothing factory which collapsed earlier this week injuring eight people suggests structural issues may have been to blame.
At least eight workers at a clothing factory in Cambodia's Takeo province have been injured after the floor collapsed yesterday (21 October).
Transparent reporting of garment factory compliance in Cambodia is continuing to help to improve conditions for workers, according to a new report.
Unions are warning of further protests by Cambodian garment workers after more than 1,000 people took part in demonstrations at the weekend to demand better pay following a delay in announcing a new minimum wage.
Ongoing minimum wage negotiations for Cambodia's garment workers remain stagnant after a meeting last week "failed to arrive at any consensus".
First results from a year-long study into the health and productivity of garment workers has found that more than two-fifths of those surveyed currently suffer from anaemia.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Transparency boosts Cambodia factory improvements
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre