Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Vietnam and Cambodia
Clothing and textile industry specialists have warned just-style that the Vietnam-European Union (EU) free-trade deal struck earlier this mo...
Transparent reporting of garment factory compliance in Cambodia is helping to improve conditions for workers, a new study has found, despite...
Foreign direct investment is flowing into Vietnam in anticipation of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal, which is expected to op...
Vietnam's Labour Ministry and the International Labour Organization (ILO) have joined forces to carry out inspections at hundreds of small a...
A number of humanitarian groups are calling on the United Nations to address serious human rights violations across Cambodia and implement key legal and institutional reforms.
The European Union (EU) and Vietnam have reached an agreement on a free trade deal after two and a half years of talks.
The UK Government is forcing retailers to play their part in helping eradicate slavery and human trafficking in their supply chains, under new measures to be included in the Modern Slavery Bill.
The Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia (GMAC) has joined forces with non-governmental organisation Sipar to provide a library resource centre at garment factories for workers.
Striking workers at a Puma apparel supplier in Cambodia are being urged to return to work amid an ongoing dispute over their contracts.
The Indian Government has started up a preferential credit fund worth US$300m to finance textile and apparel projects in Vietnam.
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Stock-out paradox persists despite data overload
- New fabric protection with battlefield beginnings
- H&M offers $1m grant for sustainable innovations
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019