Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Vietnam and Cambodia
While Vietnam is likely to see some of the biggest apparel export gains from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), a new report confirms indu...
New figures show Cambodia’s garment and footwear exports continued to see strong growth during 2015, albeit it at a slower rate than the yea...
It is no secret that Vietnam's textile and clothing sector is widely expected to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of the recently-agreed...
Central America's textile exports are expected to slow this year as Vietnam continues to gain US market share, throwing the region into a sc...
A joint platform for trade union cooperation has been agreed in Vietnam in a move designed to improve the exchange of information and coordination of union activities.
Vietnam's apparel and textile industry is calling on the country's government to revise its "out of date" 2020 development plan with a vision that will match the country's progress and improve its competitiveness.
The state-run Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex) has opened an office in Ho Chi Minh City in the south of the country to accelerate the implementation of several major projects and help prepare for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade agreement.
Cambodia's garment industry is leading the country's real growth, new figures show, making it one of the fastest growing countries in East Asia.
Cambodia's Senate has passed a controversial draft trade union law that has caused concern over its alleged non-compliance with ILO conventions.
Plans to create a national trade union network for workers in Inditex's Vietnamese supply chain have taken a step forward as part of a global framework agreement (GFA) between the Spanish retail giant and IndustriAll.
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals