Finance: Latest news and analysis articles
In an unsurprising announcement this-morning (23 October), troubled UK retail behemoth Tesco posted a 92% decline in first-half profits, wei...
Online apparel retailer Asos this morning (21 October) booked a mixed set of full-year results as sales soared but profits fell due to a com...
The role played by factoring in the apparel supply chain came under the spotlight last week with reports suggesting that factoring companies...
Clothing and footwear business Pacific Brands has said it will consider selling more of its brands as it continues to find ways to drive a b...
Spanish fashion retailer Mango might have its roots firmly in Europe, but is on a growth trajectory globally, making its presence felt in most major countries. just-style spoke with managing director Enric Casi and Jose Gomez, VP of international business development, about what the future holds and the challenges of operating in today's changing retail environment.
The arrival of new chief executive Peter Ruis at UK fashion retailer Jigsaw has seen the group shift to a more fashion-led focus. Eight months into the role, he talks to just-style about the group's sourcing ambitions, its focus on innovation, and Jigsaw's international expansion plans.
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor has revealed second-quarter earnings and sales that beat analyst estimates.
French luxury goods group Kering has booked an increase in third-quarter revenues, thanks to the multi-brand strategy it has in place.
Virtual fitting room developer Fits.me has received EUR4.2m (US$5.3m) from its CEO and existing investors in a management buy-in.
South African discount retailer Mr Price Group saw its share price climb by close of trading after revealing it expects to record a 20-24% increase in earnings for its first-half.
US clothing retailer Gap Inc is to open its first Old Navy Stores in the Middle East through a deal with franchisees Fawaz A Alhokair & Co and Azadea.
UK department store retailer Debenhams saw its profits tumble in last fiscal due to the impact of sales on last year's warm winter weather and heavy discounting during its crucial Christmas period.
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated tightening of government restrictions.
It seems former Men's Wearhouse CEO George Zimmer may be about to show his trump card following his fall-out with the apparel retailer, through the launch of a new company.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre