Technology: Latest news and analysis articles
Disruption was the central theme at this year's World Retail Congress in Paris, covering everything from the innovation of new businesses to...
Long touted as "the next big thing", wearable technology has until now been held back by concerns ranging from cost to style, comfort and pr...
3D body scanners were first used to generate detailed size and shape data back in the late 1990s, and have since had a key role to play in h...
While global wool production for the 2014/2015 year is forecast to be at its lowest level for 70 years, its prospects for future growth are...
Spanish fashion retailer Mango might have its roots firmly in Europe, but is on a growth trajectory globally, making its presence felt in most major countries. just-style spoke with managing director Enric Casi and Jose Gomez, VP of international business development, about what the future holds and the challenges of operating in today's changing retail environment.
Founded in 1923, North Carolina-based Burlington Industries has spent the last 90 years transforming itself into the world's largest textile manufacturer. Here, president Jeff Peck talks to Michelle Russell about the secrets to the company's success, the ongoing challenges facing the textile industry, and what the future is likely to hold.
Dassault Systèmes is partnering with international software business Island Pacific to launch its 3DExperince Platform to fashion brands and retailers in the UK.
Gerber Technology is preparing to launch a new version of its AccuMark garment development and pattern-making tool with integrated 3D visualisation of designs and corrections.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is facing challenges in responding to product safety risks and is reviewing potential improvements, a US government report has stated.
Apparel maker Aalfs Uno SA is implementing NGC's Shop Floor Control platform to help manage operations at its denim and twill manufacturing plant in Nicaragua.
Handbag designer Anya Hindmarch has selected Centric Software's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, to support its growth ambitions.
Gerber Technology has named Karsten Newbury as vice president and general manager of its Software Solutions, in a move the company says strengthens its focus on providing integrated tools for the fashion industry.
If evidence is needed as to the new direction likely to be pursued by US retail giant Gap Inc, look no further than the company's new leadership change. It was revealed last week that CEO Glenn Murphy is to step down in February, making way for Art Peck, the head of Gap's digital division.
We've just launched our first readership survey in two years - and want to know what you think about just-style, and the challenges you're facing at the moment.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre