Segura Webinar on Demand: 5 ways to guarantee quality and compliance in your manufacturing supply chain
For brands that outsource their manufacturing, managing product quality and guaranteeing product compliance across the extended supply chain of hundreds or even thousands of factories and suppliers can be chaotic, and so becomes a tactical, reactive function.
This webinar explores 5 of the main problems brands struggle with and takes a look at new ways to address them, including:
- Stopping unauthorised sourcing of packing, trims and other components by manufacturers
- Ensuring that critical approvals, such as artwork, colour tests and chemical compliance are completed and tracked
- Ensuring factory audits are complete and up-to-date
Webinar hosted by: Kosten Metreweli, CMO, Segura
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022