A sustainable CSR Strategy
Corporate Social Responsibility Begins with True, Multi-Tier Vendor Collaboration
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a prominent concern in the minds of both consumers and fashion businesses. Many consumers, especially Millennials, are actively engaged in social issues and want to feel confident that the products they buy are produced in a socially ethical, safe and environmentally sustainable way. Likewise, apparel brands, manufacturers and retailers recognize the importance of being responsible corporate citizens.
For apparel and fashion retailers, brands and manufacturers searching for a better way to manage CSR and vendor compliance, the answer may reside in a single, dedicated technology platform with universal connectivity.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022