Setlog Webinar on Demand: 40 years of responsible supply chain – hessnatur, Europe’s trailblazer in sustainability
In this webinar you will hear real-life, best practice examples of the challenges to establish and maintain a responsible supply chain from Europe's trailblazer in sustainability - hessnatur.
Kristin Heckmann, Head of CSR at hessnatur, will give you an overview of how she and her team face those challenges daily and which tools hessnatur use for a successful collaboration with their partners.
Watch here now:
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016