Blog: A new re:source from just-style
Leonie Barrie | 25 November 2016
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the countdown to the biggest launch in our 16-year history.
So what are we planning? More will be revealed in December, but essentially we’re gearing up for the launch of re:source, a new strategic planning tool to help industry executives navigate some of the biggest challenges facing global apparel sourcing.
While we’re still keeping the detail under wraps, benefits will include saving time, reducing cost and understanding supply chain risk by turning disconnected market data into usable insights
We’re also keen to encourage our readers to help test the product prior to its launch in 2017.
So if you'd like to be the first in line to apply to become a tester, just enter your email address here and we'll tell you as soon as the testing programme opens up.
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
The European Union (EU) is being urged to adopt a roadmap for Sri Lanka with time-bound measures to comply with core labour conventions before it can regain GSP+ beneficiary status. ...
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
There has been a lot of noise this year about disruption and innovation in high performance apparel – but a quieter revolution is also underway at PVH, the US's second largest importer of apparel and ...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack