Blog: Apply now to join re:source the testing program
Leonie Barrie | 16 December 2016
The countdown is over: we’ve now opened applications to join the testing program for just-style’s new apparel sourcing planning tool, re:source.
Created to help apparel companies save time, reduce cost and understand supply chain risk, a key component of the product will be a trade agreements and tariffs database that dissects complex apparel trade agreement rules and schedules. Users of the service will be able to view and compare duties for a range of product categories across all countries and all free trade agreements in one place, with guides to rules of origin, updated news and analysis.
The tool will also include trade data, providing detailed data on import and export values, volumes and average prices by country and region across a range of product categories.
Our goal is to ensure re:source continues to be developed in line with the needs of the people who will use it, so we’re going to invite a limited number of people to help test re:source prior to its launch in 2017.
Click on the following link if you’d like to sign up:
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report