Blog: Barcelona to Berlin
Petah Marian | 23 September 2011
As just-style's time at the ITMA international textile and garment machinery exhibition in Barcelona winds down, plans for next week's World Retail Congress in Berlin are winding up.
While I've seen some exciting innovations in cosmetotextiles this morning (the next big thing in fabrics?), and some interesting enzyme denim finishes, plans for the congress continue unabated.
While Berlin will lack the sun, tapas and beaches of Barcelona we are very excited about our plans for WRC, so watch this space.
And - if you're planning on attending and want to tell me about your business - as always, please get in touch - email@example.com.
PS - for those of you wondering about the state of our feet, you'll be happy to know that we were given some very fancy socks - but more on that later.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack