Blog: Birnbaum answers back
Leonie Barrie | 16 February 2015
Do you have any burning questions you’d like to ask a renowned global garment industry expert? For free.
Maybe there’s a topic you’d like to learn more about, something that you’ve seen mentioned here on the pages of just-style, or maybe a strategic issue that’s affecting your own business. It might be to do with a specific country, a specific product, or a wider sourcing and supply chain concern. Perhaps you’ve received a request from your customers and you don’t know which way to turn.
Hopefully we can help. We’ve teamed up with consultant David Birnbaum who’s agreed to share his advice and opinions on any queries we receive. And the answers will be published here on just-style.
To get the ball rolling, we’re kicking off with David’s feedback on operating a small and medium size factory in an industry dominated by multi-national giants. Click on the following link to read more: COMMENT: SME survival in a world of giants
If you’d like David to consider your own question, please click here to email me and I’ll pass the message on.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack