Blog: Bob’s blog
Leonie Barrie | 22 February 2007
As a fellow blogger and an apparel industry expert with more than 35 years’ experience, it’s a real pleasure to direct you to ‘Bob’s Blog,’ which can be accessed through on just-style by clicking this link. Bob McKee is the industry strategy director for fashion at software supplier Lawson, and will be using his blog to talk about anything and everything, from his daily drive into work to why apparel firms should think lean (as his two first two blogs do).
Having spent time with Bob at various trade shows, I can confirm his comment “if you ask me for the time – I will tell you how to build a watch...” It should make for fascinating reading.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"