Blog: 'Burn before reading'
Joe Ayling | 1 March 2011
just-style attended the Verdict Research customer satisfaction awards in London today (1 March), and also learned there is time for humour even in the heat of battle.
Although the winning retailers cannot yet be revealed, Verdict's poll of 6,000 consumers has in past years awarded good service and value.
This year's event was held at Churchill War Rooms in Westminster, with representatives from leading high street players in attendance.
However, just-style readers will have to wait until tomorrow to find out who swooped respective awards for clothing and footwear retail markets.
Indeed, one exhibit at the museum - written as a joke by military officers during the World War II - summed up the media embargo perfectly. 'Burn before reading,' it began.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016