Blog: Bush's briefs
Leonie Barrie | 2 February 2005
Ever wish you could take words out of the President's mouth? Or put them in? Well, you can't. But now, thanks to the digital creation of New York City based illustrator - Sally W Herships - you can at least take a peek at the clothing in his closet - and you can dress the president.
Go to www.sohosally.com/dress_president.html and you can tuck him into bed snug and warm in his camouflage jammies; help him balance the budget with his "Magick Debt-be-Gone" fairy frock and wand, or help get him ready for his next inaugural event with his "King of the World" crown.
If you have fun dressing George you may also want to jump in and pack for war. The "Going to War" page allows you to choose the wardrobe and gear items you'd like to bring with you when you ship out. Items include an unlikely war goat, band-aids for injuries, a chocolate chip cookie for an odd-hour pick-me-up, and even mom!
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022