Blog: Bush's briefs
Leonie Barrie | 2 February 2005
Ever wish you could take words out of the President's mouth? Or put them in? Well, you can't. But now, thanks to the digital creation of New York City based illustrator - Sally W Herships - you can at least take a peek at the clothing in his closet - and you can dress the president.
Go to www.sohosally.com/dress_president.html and you can tuck him into bed snug and warm in his camouflage jammies; help him balance the budget with his "Magick Debt-be-Gone" fairy frock and wand, or help get him ready for his next inaugural event with his "King of the World" crown.
If you have fun dressing George you may also want to jump in and pack for war. The "Going to War" page allows you to choose the wardrobe and gear items you'd like to bring with you when you ship out. Items include an unlikely war goat, band-aids for injuries, a chocolate chip cookie for an odd-hour pick-me-up, and even mom!
Fashion retailer H&M and UK based glove and leather manufacturer Pittards both say they are monitoring the situation in Ethiopia closely after the country's government declared a state of emergency af...
Increasing competition for garment sourcing contracts is seeing China not only being challenged by other countries in Asia, but by sub-Saharan African and even Russian suppliers too. And it is pushing...
The monthly minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's textile, garment and footwear sector is set to rise to $153 from January next year, following a vote on the issue last week. The increase marks a ris...
The results of two highly-anticipated initiatives in the sportswear sphere were revealed last week: the launch of Under Armour’s new UAS lifestyle brand and the first pair of running shoes created at ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report