Blog: Bush's briefs
Leonie Barrie | 2 February 2005
Ever wish you could take words out of the President's mouth? Or put them in? Well, you can't. But now, thanks to the digital creation of New York City based illustrator - Sally W Herships - you can at least take a peek at the clothing in his closet - and you can dress the president.
Go to www.sohosally.com/dress_president.html and you can tuck him into bed snug and warm in his camouflage jammies; help him balance the budget with his "Magick Debt-be-Gone" fairy frock and wand, or help get him ready for his next inaugural event with his "King of the World" crown.
If you have fun dressing George you may also want to jump in and pack for war. The "Going to War" page allows you to choose the wardrobe and gear items you'd like to bring with you when you ship out. Items include an unlikely war goat, band-aids for injuries, a chocolate chip cookie for an odd-hour pick-me-up, and even mom!
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts