Blog: Bush's briefs
Leonie Barrie | 2 February 2005
Ever wish you could take words out of the President's mouth? Or put them in? Well, you can't. But now, thanks to the digital creation of New York City based illustrator - Sally W Herships - you can at least take a peek at the clothing in his closet - and you can dress the president.
Go to www.sohosally.com/dress_president.html and you can tuck him into bed snug and warm in his camouflage jammies; help him balance the budget with his "Magick Debt-be-Gone" fairy frock and wand, or help get him ready for his next inaugural event with his "King of the World" crown.
If you have fun dressing George you may also want to jump in and pack for war. The "Going to War" page allows you to choose the wardrobe and gear items you'd like to bring with you when you ship out. Items include an unlikely war goat, band-aids for injuries, a chocolate chip cookie for an odd-hour pick-me-up, and even mom!
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores