Blog: Bush's briefs
Leonie Barrie | 2 February 2005
Ever wish you could take words out of the President's mouth? Or put them in? Well, you can't. But now, thanks to the digital creation of New York City based illustrator - Sally W Herships - you can at least take a peek at the clothing in his closet - and you can dress the president.
Go to www.sohosally.com/dress_president.html and you can tuck him into bed snug and warm in his camouflage jammies; help him balance the budget with his "Magick Debt-be-Gone" fairy frock and wand, or help get him ready for his next inaugural event with his "King of the World" crown.
If you have fun dressing George you may also want to jump in and pack for war. The "Going to War" page allows you to choose the wardrobe and gear items you'd like to bring with you when you ship out. Items include an unlikely war goat, band-aids for injuries, a chocolate chip cookie for an odd-hour pick-me-up, and even mom!
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective