Blog: Celebrity clothing auction
Leonie Barrie | 26 April 2007
If you’ve ever fancied owning Elton’s suit, Sienna’s shoes or Corinne Bailey Rae’s dress, then now’s your chance. Earlier this week Oxfam launched its biggest ever celebrity and public auction to help raise money for its GBP5m appeal for Darfur and Chad – and the stars have donated items which you can now bid for on eBay. Elton John’s Versace designed tailor-made suit specially made by Donatella Versace, which Elton wore to his White Tie and Tiara Ball currently stands at GBP264.00, while a pair of gold Roger Vivier shoes signed by actress Sienna Miller are at GBP122.00. There is still a week to go before the auctions end, so why not help the charity and boost your wardrobe at the same time?
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022