Blog: Clooney takes on fashion show
Joe Ayling | 7 July 2010
When describing your latest fashion range as 'get the Coleen look' or 'Beckham would be proud to wear it', beware of the possible consequences.
According to this report, fans of Hollywood star George Clooney are expected to arrive in their droves to an Italian court where he will claim his own name was used incorrectly.
The allegation is that Clooney's name was used to promote a fashion show and a line of clothing by three Italian fashionistas without the actor's consent.
They have reportedly been charged with forgery, fraud and possession of stolen goods, in a story line that would rival some of Clooney's best films.
Whether the events in Milan inspire the making of 'Ocean's Three' remains to be seen - we'll see who wins first.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack