Blog: Clooney takes on fashion show
Joe Ayling | 7 July 2010
When describing your latest fashion range as 'get the Coleen look' or 'Beckham would be proud to wear it', beware of the possible consequences.
According to this report, fans of Hollywood star George Clooney are expected to arrive in their droves to an Italian court where he will claim his own name was used incorrectly.
The allegation is that Clooney's name was used to promote a fashion show and a line of clothing by three Italian fashionistas without the actor's consent.
They have reportedly been charged with forgery, fraud and possession of stolen goods, in a story line that would rival some of Clooney's best films.
Whether the events in Milan inspire the making of 'Ocean's Three' remains to be seen - we'll see who wins first.
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar