Blog: Clooney takes on fashion show
Joe Ayling | 7 July 2010
When describing your latest fashion range as 'get the Coleen look' or 'Beckham would be proud to wear it', beware of the possible consequences.
According to this report, fans of Hollywood star George Clooney are expected to arrive in their droves to an Italian court where he will claim his own name was used incorrectly.
The allegation is that Clooney's name was used to promote a fashion show and a line of clothing by three Italian fashionistas without the actor's consent.
They have reportedly been charged with forgery, fraud and possession of stolen goods, in a story line that would rival some of Clooney's best films.
Whether the events in Milan inspire the making of 'Ocean's Three' remains to be seen - we'll see who wins first.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022