Blog: Easter break
Leonie Barrie | 14 April 2006
We’re off for a few days over Easter and will be back at our desks on Tuesday 18th April. While I've got nothing more exciting planned than unpacking boxes from a recent house move, UK retailers will be looking forward to a GBP5.0bn spending bonanza over the break. Admittedly most of this will go on gardening and DIY - not forgetting confectionery of course - but some spring sunshine could warm the tills of the clothing sector too. Here's hoping...
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores