Blog: Ever taken clothes back after a night out?
Katie Smith | 1 April 2011
Research by shopping website VoucherCodes.co.uk has revealed that a shocking number of UK shoppers return clothes for a refund after wearing them the night before - 28% of people in fact.
More surprisingly, it's not women that are the biggest culprits, with almost a third (32%) of men doing this, compared to 25% of women. At least now we know how they get their fancy clothes from ladies.
Younger shoppers are the worst offenders as over a third (36%) of consumers between 18 and 24 admitted to taking outfits back to shops after wearing them on a night out.
Less surprisingly, more than one in ten of women conceals up to five clothing items in their wardrobe. Now I must admit, I may be guilty of this...
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack