Blog: Flash fashion show launches UKFT awards
Petah Marian | 25 January 2013
A flash fashion show took place at St Pancras station on Tuesday night
Commuters at London's St Pancras station were surprised on Tuesday night as a flash fashion show took place to launch the NatWest UK Fashion and Textile Awards 2013.
The awards are set to take place on 23 May at One Mayfair. The awards mark a new partnership with NatWest and the ceremony, formerly known as the Export Awards, have been renamed the NatWest UK Fashion and Textile Awards 2013.
- UKFT Rise Newcomer Award
- Brand of the Year
- Designer Business of the Year
- Textile Business of the Year
- Accessories Business of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Let's Make it Here UK Manufacturer of the Year
- Retailer of the Year
- Outstanding achievement Award
The Awards are open to members and non-members of UKFT and can be entered at www.ukftawards.org. The deadline for entries is 8 March 2013.
Talks aimed at setting a minimum wage for workers in Burma/Myanmar are now underway, after the original deadline of December was missed following calls for further research. ...
Anyone heading to ISPO Munich next month for what is arguably the world’s largest multi-segment sports exhibition, should also try to take in the World Sports Forum event on 'Entering and Exploring ne...
German sporting goods giant Adidas Group has been named as the world's third most sustainable company this year, according to a ranking released by Toronto-based media company Corporate Knights to coi...
One of the most popular reports published on just-style each year is our annual briefing on apparel industry issues to watch in the year ahead. And for 2015 we have again asked leading executives for ...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024