Blog: Full news in briefs...
Richard Woodard | 25 May 2010
Marks & Spencer’s full-year results mark the swansong of departing executive chairman Sir Stuart Rose – and he celebrated in style with a rather bizarre interview on Radio 4’s flagship Today news programme.
BBC business reporter Adam Shaw asked Sir Stuart the usual moderately searching questions on the headline figures. And then…
Shaw to Sir Stuart: “So, I read in one of the papers that a third of women in the UK wear M&S bras, and a quarter of men wear your underpants…Well, not your underpants, clearly…Sorry – M&S underpants…That really would be a remarkable story…They must be large underpants indeed…”
This is not just a radio news gaffe…This is an M&S radio news gaffe.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack