Blog: Going Commando Jeans
Leonie Barrie | 7 October 2005
For anyone considering their weekend wardrobe options, here’s a neat idea courtesy of Commando Jeans. Inspired by the comfort of lounging around the house in boxers, and the relative discomfort of wearing jeans over said boxer shorts, some bright spark has come up with the idea of combining the two. Basically, the jeans have a pair of boxer shorts sewn inside them; but an extra twist is that the boxers are inside out so the softer, seam-free fabric is next to the skin. And of course, “the cotton lining moves with the jeans and doesn't get bunched-up or travel into areas it shouldn't!”
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack