Blog: Happy holidays from just-style
Leonie Barrie | 23 December 2013
As 2013 comes to an end, the team here at just-style.com is taking a well-earned break. The office will be closed from 24 December for the annual Christmas and New Year celebrations - but we'll be back at our desks again on 2 January 2014.
Until then, we'd like to wish all our readers a very happy holiday, and thank you for your continued support. To put you in a festive frame of mind, we've created a short video greetings card, which can be viewed by pressing play below.
See you again in 2014, when we'll be back with our usual mix of news, views, comment and insight!
While the next few years may be challenging for the outdoor performance apparel industry, increased participation in outdoor experiences is expected to lead to retail sales growth of over 20% by 2020,...
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores