Blog: Have your say on the year ahead...
Leonie Barrie | 5 March 2014
It's one thing for us here at just-style to tell you about what's happening in the global apparel industry - but there's another, equally important source of information about key issues facing the sector. And that's you, our readers.
We're currently seeking feedback and comment for the second just-style Confidence Survey, and are keen to hear how you gauge the industry mood for 2014.
What do you feel are the big opportunities and challenges facing you, your company and the apparel industry in the year ahead?
If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd love to invite you to take part in the survey. And if you do take the time to participate, we'll send you the full 2014 Confidence Survey report free of charge.
Click on this link to share your views.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022