Blog: Have your say on the year ahead...
Leonie Barrie | 5 March 2014
It's one thing for us here at just-style to tell you about what's happening in the global apparel industry - but there's another, equally important source of information about key issues facing the sector. And that's you, our readers.
We're currently seeking feedback and comment for the second just-style Confidence Survey, and are keen to hear how you gauge the industry mood for 2014.
What do you feel are the big opportunities and challenges facing you, your company and the apparel industry in the year ahead?
If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd love to invite you to take part in the survey. And if you do take the time to participate, we'll send you the full 2014 Confidence Survey report free of charge.
Click on this link to share your views.
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022