Blog: Have your say on the year ahead...
Leonie Barrie | 5 March 2014
It's one thing for us here at just-style to tell you about what's happening in the global apparel industry - but there's another, equally important source of information about key issues facing the sector. And that's you, our readers.
We're currently seeking feedback and comment for the second just-style Confidence Survey, and are keen to hear how you gauge the industry mood for 2014.
What do you feel are the big opportunities and challenges facing you, your company and the apparel industry in the year ahead?
If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd love to invite you to take part in the survey. And if you do take the time to participate, we'll send you the full 2014 Confidence Survey report free of charge.
Click on this link to share your views.
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
Online retail giant Amazon is making its move on the Middle East with the acquisition of Dubai-based online shopping retailer Souq.com....
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack