Blog: Hi-Tech shows off magic trick
Joe Ayling | 28 August 2008
In response to a blog on Hi-Tech's new waterproof walking boots earlier today (28 August), the footwear maker has sent just-style another video clip.
New footage shows its V-Lite Altitude Ultra WPi, which uses trademark ion-mask technology, being fully submerged at the London Aquarium during a launch this week.
Water can then be seen beading off quickly, with the boot and surrounding fish coming out unscathed - so hats off.
Hi-Tech sent the new clip after just-style blogged that the old one merely demonstrated ion-mask's properties on material samples rather than the boots themselves.
But, as Hi-Tech keeps showing, it's all 'water off a duck's back' really.
By Joe Ayling, news editor.
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack