Blog: Hi-Tech shows off magic trick
Joe Ayling | 28 August 2008
In response to a blog on Hi-Tech's new waterproof walking boots earlier today (28 August), the footwear maker has sent just-style another video clip.
New footage shows its V-Lite Altitude Ultra WPi, which uses trademark ion-mask technology, being fully submerged at the London Aquarium during a launch this week.
Water can then be seen beading off quickly, with the boot and surrounding fish coming out unscathed - so hats off.
Hi-Tech sent the new clip after just-style blogged that the old one merely demonstrated ion-mask's properties on material samples rather than the boots themselves.
But, as Hi-Tech keeps showing, it's all 'water off a duck's back' really.
By Joe Ayling, news editor.
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts