Blog: Hi-Tech shows off magic trick
Joe Ayling | 28 August 2008
In response to a blog on Hi-Tech's new waterproof walking boots earlier today (28 August), the footwear maker has sent just-style another video clip.
New footage shows its V-Lite Altitude Ultra WPi, which uses trademark ion-mask technology, being fully submerged at the London Aquarium during a launch this week.
Water can then be seen beading off quickly, with the boot and surrounding fish coming out unscathed - so hats off.
Hi-Tech sent the new clip after just-style blogged that the old one merely demonstrated ion-mask's properties on material samples rather than the boots themselves.
But, as Hi-Tech keeps showing, it's all 'water off a duck's back' really.
By Joe Ayling, news editor.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores