Blog: How many ways can you wear it?
Leonie Barrie | 16 December 2009
Lofty claims for new products are nothing new, but perhaps Tesco really is on to something with its latest bra design. A press release for ‘The Limitless Bra’ from its Diamond Boutique collection describes it as the retailer’s “most innovative lingerie invention ever to be introduced to stores throughout the UK.”
And it certainly seems to have the potential to be worn a never-ending number of ways. The bra comes in kit-form, including two cups, a centre front connector and detachable straps so that the wearer can create their own 'DIY style' bra to match any outfit. Each cup features 24 hook positions and the back strap another 28, so that the straps can be moved around the edge of the cups to create any bra style.
Tesco says there are hundreds of ways to wear the product, which is available in black and nude and costs just GBP16 (US$26). Whether it stays put, though, is another matter altogether.
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts