Blog: How many ways can you wear it?
Leonie Barrie | 16 December 2009
Lofty claims for new products are nothing new, but perhaps Tesco really is on to something with its latest bra design. A press release for ‘The Limitless Bra’ from its Diamond Boutique collection describes it as the retailer’s “most innovative lingerie invention ever to be introduced to stores throughout the UK.”
And it certainly seems to have the potential to be worn a never-ending number of ways. The bra comes in kit-form, including two cups, a centre front connector and detachable straps so that the wearer can create their own 'DIY style' bra to match any outfit. Each cup features 24 hook positions and the back strap another 28, so that the straps can be moved around the edge of the cups to create any bra style.
Tesco says there are hundreds of ways to wear the product, which is available in black and nude and costs just GBP16 (US$26). Whether it stays put, though, is another matter altogether.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack