Blog: How many ways can you wear it?
Leonie Barrie | 16 December 2009
Lofty claims for new products are nothing new, but perhaps Tesco really is on to something with its latest bra design. A press release for ‘The Limitless Bra’ from its Diamond Boutique collection describes it as the retailer’s “most innovative lingerie invention ever to be introduced to stores throughout the UK.”
And it certainly seems to have the potential to be worn a never-ending number of ways. The bra comes in kit-form, including two cups, a centre front connector and detachable straps so that the wearer can create their own 'DIY style' bra to match any outfit. Each cup features 24 hook positions and the back strap another 28, so that the straps can be moved around the edge of the cups to create any bra style.
Tesco says there are hundreds of ways to wear the product, which is available in black and nude and costs just GBP16 (US$26). Whether it stays put, though, is another matter altogether.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022