Blog: IMB 2-for-1 deal
Leonie Barrie | 11 March 2009
Anyone who’s toying with a visit to the IMB technology trade show in Cologne next month but hasn’t yet booked their trip might be tempted by this “2 for 1” offer from the show’s organiser.
Koelnmesse has teamed up with selected hotels to offer visitors and exhibitors two hotel rooms for the price of one. Apparently all hotels are within easy reach of the trade fair grounds – and all you need to do to secure the deal is mention the booking code "2 for 1 Koelnmesse" when reserving your room.
You can find a list of the participating hotels on the IMB website.
The show, which takes place from 21-24 April, is a great opportunity to find out about the latest production trends and new technologies for the clothing industry. Exhibits range from product development to production and distribution, and include design, cutting, CAD/CAM, IT, quality control, sewing, embroidery, finishing and logistics solutions. This year, for the first time, the event will also include products and services for leather and shoe processing.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack