Blog: IMB 2-for-1 deal
Leonie Barrie | 11 March 2009
Anyone who’s toying with a visit to the IMB technology trade show in Cologne next month but hasn’t yet booked their trip might be tempted by this “2 for 1” offer from the show’s organiser.
Koelnmesse has teamed up with selected hotels to offer visitors and exhibitors two hotel rooms for the price of one. Apparently all hotels are within easy reach of the trade fair grounds – and all you need to do to secure the deal is mention the booking code "2 for 1 Koelnmesse" when reserving your room.
You can find a list of the participating hotels on the IMB website.
The show, which takes place from 21-24 April, is a great opportunity to find out about the latest production trends and new technologies for the clothing industry. Exhibits range from product development to production and distribution, and include design, cutting, CAD/CAM, IT, quality control, sewing, embroidery, finishing and logistics solutions. This year, for the first time, the event will also include products and services for leather and shoe processing.
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022