Blog: IMB 2-for-1 deal
Leonie Barrie | 11 March 2009
Anyone who’s toying with a visit to the IMB technology trade show in Cologne next month but hasn’t yet booked their trip might be tempted by this “2 for 1” offer from the show’s organiser.
Koelnmesse has teamed up with selected hotels to offer visitors and exhibitors two hotel rooms for the price of one. Apparently all hotels are within easy reach of the trade fair grounds – and all you need to do to secure the deal is mention the booking code "2 for 1 Koelnmesse" when reserving your room.
You can find a list of the participating hotels on the IMB website.
The show, which takes place from 21-24 April, is a great opportunity to find out about the latest production trends and new technologies for the clothing industry. Exhibits range from product development to production and distribution, and include design, cutting, CAD/CAM, IT, quality control, sewing, embroidery, finishing and logistics solutions. This year, for the first time, the event will also include products and services for leather and shoe processing.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022