Blog: IMB 2-for-1 deal
Leonie Barrie | 11 March 2009
Anyone who’s toying with a visit to the IMB technology trade show in Cologne next month but hasn’t yet booked their trip might be tempted by this “2 for 1” offer from the show’s organiser.
Koelnmesse has teamed up with selected hotels to offer visitors and exhibitors two hotel rooms for the price of one. Apparently all hotels are within easy reach of the trade fair grounds – and all you need to do to secure the deal is mention the booking code "2 for 1 Koelnmesse" when reserving your room.
You can find a list of the participating hotels on the IMB website.
The show, which takes place from 21-24 April, is a great opportunity to find out about the latest production trends and new technologies for the clothing industry. Exhibits range from product development to production and distribution, and include design, cutting, CAD/CAM, IT, quality control, sewing, embroidery, finishing and logistics solutions. This year, for the first time, the event will also include products and services for leather and shoe processing.
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts