Blog: IMB 2-for-1 deal
Leonie Barrie | 11 March 2009
Anyone who’s toying with a visit to the IMB technology trade show in Cologne next month but hasn’t yet booked their trip might be tempted by this “2 for 1” offer from the show’s organiser.
Koelnmesse has teamed up with selected hotels to offer visitors and exhibitors two hotel rooms for the price of one. Apparently all hotels are within easy reach of the trade fair grounds – and all you need to do to secure the deal is mention the booking code "2 for 1 Koelnmesse" when reserving your room.
You can find a list of the participating hotels on the IMB website.
The show, which takes place from 21-24 April, is a great opportunity to find out about the latest production trends and new technologies for the clothing industry. Exhibits range from product development to production and distribution, and include design, cutting, CAD/CAM, IT, quality control, sewing, embroidery, finishing and logistics solutions. This year, for the first time, the event will also include products and services for leather and shoe processing.
Fashion retailer H&M and UK based glove and leather manufacturer Pittards both say they are monitoring the situation in Ethiopia closely after the country's government declared a state of emergency af...
Increasing competition for garment sourcing contracts is seeing China not only being challenged by other countries in Asia, but by sub-Saharan African and even Russian suppliers too. And it is pushing...
The monthly minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's textile, garment and footwear sector is set to rise to $153 from January next year, following a vote on the issue last week. The increase marks a ris...
The results of two highly-anticipated initiatives in the sportswear sphere were revealed last week: the launch of Under Armour’s new UAS lifestyle brand and the first pair of running shoes created at ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020