Blog: John Lewis retains UK's best retailer title
Michelle Russell | 29 April 2014
Department store retailer John Lewis has retained the number one spot as the UK's best retailer for customer satisfaction at the Verdict Customer Satisfaction Awards.
In its latest poll, Verdict Research revealed Lewis' retention of the number one spot in the chart demonstrates customers continue to recognise its standout service and quality products.
The survey was carried out among 5,800 customers, for which the retailer obtained scores for service "far exceeding that of any other retailer in the survey". Product quality also scored highly.
"John Lewis retained its title this year coming top overall as well as in its main product categories of homewares and electricals," said Verdict lead analyst, Sarah Peters. "As Britain's favourite retailer, John Lewis continues to deliver the product ranges, inspiration and trust that customers appreciate."
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth