Blog: just-style launches job and recruitment service
Leonie Barrie | 2 July 2009
We’ve been talking about the new just-style job and recruitment service for some time now - and I’m pleased to say it has finally gone live after a lot of hard work and investment.
The revamped board is aimed at professionals and industry recruiters around the world, and offers an easy-to-use service that should take some of the pain out of the recruitment process.
Candidates can search for their ideal job via keyword, country, sector and salary range. They can also create a profile to ensure their job search is easily manageable and trackable within fully personalised pages.
Meanwhile, with over 100,000 individuals from the apparel industry visiting just-style's market-leading content every month, recruiters are presented with a captive audience of professionals. Each month, over 19,500 job pages are read on the site, by apparel and footwear industry employees eager to see the latest positions available.
This new service from just-style can be visited at www.just-style.com/jobs. Any recruiters who wish to use the service should contact the just-style recruitment team on +44 (0)1527 573 613.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022