Blog: just-style launches job and recruitment service
Leonie Barrie | 2 July 2009
We’ve been talking about the new just-style job and recruitment service for some time now - and I’m pleased to say it has finally gone live after a lot of hard work and investment.
The revamped board is aimed at professionals and industry recruiters around the world, and offers an easy-to-use service that should take some of the pain out of the recruitment process.
Candidates can search for their ideal job via keyword, country, sector and salary range. They can also create a profile to ensure their job search is easily manageable and trackable within fully personalised pages.
Meanwhile, with over 100,000 individuals from the apparel industry visiting just-style's market-leading content every month, recruiters are presented with a captive audience of professionals. Each month, over 19,500 job pages are read on the site, by apparel and footwear industry employees eager to see the latest positions available.
This new service from just-style can be visited at www.just-style.com/jobs. Any recruiters who wish to use the service should contact the just-style recruitment team on +44 (0)1527 573 613.
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022