Blog: just-style launches job and recruitment service
Leonie Barrie | 2 July 2009
We’ve been talking about the new just-style job and recruitment service for some time now - and I’m pleased to say it has finally gone live after a lot of hard work and investment.
The revamped board is aimed at professionals and industry recruiters around the world, and offers an easy-to-use service that should take some of the pain out of the recruitment process.
Candidates can search for their ideal job via keyword, country, sector and salary range. They can also create a profile to ensure their job search is easily manageable and trackable within fully personalised pages.
Meanwhile, with over 100,000 individuals from the apparel industry visiting just-style's market-leading content every month, recruiters are presented with a captive audience of professionals. Each month, over 19,500 job pages are read on the site, by apparel and footwear industry employees eager to see the latest positions available.
This new service from just-style can be visited at www.just-style.com/jobs. Any recruiters who wish to use the service should contact the just-style recruitment team on +44 (0)1527 573 613.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack