Blog: just-style launches job and recruitment service
Leonie Barrie | 2 July 2009
We’ve been talking about the new just-style job and recruitment service for some time now - and I’m pleased to say it has finally gone live after a lot of hard work and investment.
The revamped board is aimed at professionals and industry recruiters around the world, and offers an easy-to-use service that should take some of the pain out of the recruitment process.
Candidates can search for their ideal job via keyword, country, sector and salary range. They can also create a profile to ensure their job search is easily manageable and trackable within fully personalised pages.
Meanwhile, with over 100,000 individuals from the apparel industry visiting just-style's market-leading content every month, recruiters are presented with a captive audience of professionals. Each month, over 19,500 job pages are read on the site, by apparel and footwear industry employees eager to see the latest positions available.
This new service from just-style can be visited at www.just-style.com/jobs. Any recruiters who wish to use the service should contact the just-style recruitment team on +44 (0)1527 573 613.
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective