Blog: just-style launches job and recruitment service
Leonie Barrie | 2 July 2009
We’ve been talking about the new just-style job and recruitment service for some time now - and I’m pleased to say it has finally gone live after a lot of hard work and investment.
The revamped board is aimed at professionals and industry recruiters around the world, and offers an easy-to-use service that should take some of the pain out of the recruitment process.
Candidates can search for their ideal job via keyword, country, sector and salary range. They can also create a profile to ensure their job search is easily manageable and trackable within fully personalised pages.
Meanwhile, with over 100,000 individuals from the apparel industry visiting just-style's market-leading content every month, recruiters are presented with a captive audience of professionals. Each month, over 19,500 job pages are read on the site, by apparel and footwear industry employees eager to see the latest positions available.
This new service from just-style can be visited at www.just-style.com/jobs. Any recruiters who wish to use the service should contact the just-style recruitment team on +44 (0)1527 573 613.
Fashion retailer H&M and UK based glove and leather manufacturer Pittards both say they are monitoring the situation in Ethiopia closely after the country's government declared a state of emergency af...
Increasing competition for garment sourcing contracts is seeing China not only being challenged by other countries in Asia, but by sub-Saharan African and even Russian suppliers too. And it is pushing...
The monthly minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's textile, garment and footwear sector is set to rise to $153 from January next year, following a vote on the issue last week. The increase marks a ris...
The results of two highly-anticipated initiatives in the sportswear sphere were revealed last week: the launch of Under Armour’s new UAS lifestyle brand and the first pair of running shoes created at ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020