Blog: just-style launches PLM hub
Leonie Barrie | 15 January 2009
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up to just-style's new PLM hub – and to vendors including Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Centric Software, Lawson and Lectra who are supporting it. We’ve already had a tremendous response from those of you who’ve seen it, and the exciting news is that it is now live.
So can I suggest anyone who’s thinking about a PLM investment, who wants to upgrade an existing system, who wants to see what their competitors are using, or doesn’t even know what PLM (product lifecycle management) is yet, to take a look.
And please keep visiting. We’re going to keep it updated with news and information on the latest products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically aimed at clothing, textile and footwear firms.
To check out the Buyers' Guide to PLM Software, click here.
Fashion retailer H&M and UK based glove and leather manufacturer Pittards both say they are monitoring the situation in Ethiopia closely after the country's government declared a state of emergency af...
Increasing competition for garment sourcing contracts is seeing China not only being challenged by other countries in Asia, but by sub-Saharan African and even Russian suppliers too. And it is pushing...
The monthly minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's textile, garment and footwear sector is set to rise to $153 from January next year, following a vote on the issue last week. The increase marks a ris...
The results of two highly-anticipated initiatives in the sportswear sphere were revealed last week: the launch of Under Armour’s new UAS lifestyle brand and the first pair of running shoes created at ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020