Blog: just-style launches PLM hub
Leonie Barrie | 15 January 2009
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up to just-style's new PLM hub – and to vendors including Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Centric Software, Lawson and Lectra who are supporting it. We’ve already had a tremendous response from those of you who’ve seen it, and the exciting news is that it is now live.
So can I suggest anyone who’s thinking about a PLM investment, who wants to upgrade an existing system, who wants to see what their competitors are using, or doesn’t even know what PLM (product lifecycle management) is yet, to take a look.
And please keep visiting. We’re going to keep it updated with news and information on the latest products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically aimed at clothing, textile and footwear firms.
To check out the Buyers' Guide to PLM Software, click here.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores