Blog: just-style launches PLM hub
Leonie Barrie | 15 January 2009
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up to just-style's new PLM hub – and to vendors including Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Centric Software, Lawson and Lectra who are supporting it. We’ve already had a tremendous response from those of you who’ve seen it, and the exciting news is that it is now live.
So can I suggest anyone who’s thinking about a PLM investment, who wants to upgrade an existing system, who wants to see what their competitors are using, or doesn’t even know what PLM (product lifecycle management) is yet, to take a look.
And please keep visiting. We’re going to keep it updated with news and information on the latest products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically aimed at clothing, textile and footwear firms.
To check out the Buyers' Guide to PLM Software, click here.
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective