Blog: just-style launches PLM hub
Leonie Barrie | 15 January 2009
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up to just-style's new PLM hub – and to vendors including Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Centric Software, Lawson and Lectra who are supporting it. We’ve already had a tremendous response from those of you who’ve seen it, and the exciting news is that it is now live.
So can I suggest anyone who’s thinking about a PLM investment, who wants to upgrade an existing system, who wants to see what their competitors are using, or doesn’t even know what PLM (product lifecycle management) is yet, to take a look.
And please keep visiting. We’re going to keep it updated with news and information on the latest products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically aimed at clothing, textile and footwear firms.
To check out the Buyers' Guide to PLM Software, click here.
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022