Blog: just-style launches PLM hub
Leonie Barrie | 15 January 2009
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up to just-style's new PLM hub – and to vendors including Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Centric Software, Lawson and Lectra who are supporting it. We’ve already had a tremendous response from those of you who’ve seen it, and the exciting news is that it is now live.
So can I suggest anyone who’s thinking about a PLM investment, who wants to upgrade an existing system, who wants to see what their competitors are using, or doesn’t even know what PLM (product lifecycle management) is yet, to take a look.
And please keep visiting. We’re going to keep it updated with news and information on the latest products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically aimed at clothing, textile and footwear firms.
To check out the Buyers' Guide to PLM Software, click here.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar