Blog: just-style launching PLM hub
Leonie Barrie | 10 December 2008
Among the consistently most popular stories on just-style are those relating to new software and new installations bridging the supply chain between manufacturers and retailers. And of course the reason for this is that having the right systems in place is a sure-fire way of giving companies a competitive edge.
Sitting at the top of the technology tree are PLM (product lifecycle management) tools. How else would apparel and footwear firms be able to juggle constant order changes and short product lifecycles across complex global supply chains if they didn’t have the right software to manage every step of the process?
We’ve now taken this demand for the latest information on PLM to the next logical stage, and in January will be launching a dedicated PLM hub to help clothing and footwear firms keep up-to-date on the latest products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically aimed at them. Dassault Systèmes and PTC are among the PLM vendors supporting the hub.
If you’d like to register to be notified as soon as the Buyers' Guide to PLM Software is launched, click here.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"