Blog: just-style management briefings: all change but they're still the same
Leonie Barrie | 2 August 2010
Regular readers of just-style may have noticed that one of the major changes to the new site is a new format for management briefings. Instead of publishing downloadable mini-reports, we're now delivering the briefings as a series of articles (or chapters) which are grouped together in one place.
The advantage of this tweak is that the information now comes to you in more digestible bite sizes, and is also easier for our readers to locate. For instance, the management briefing articles will not only appear in searches performed on the site, but each article features in our daily newsletters on the day it is published, making it far more accessible too.
Despite this change to the way we deliver the reports, they still take an in-depth look into issues affecting our industry and contain the familiar mix of analysis and data.
The July management briefing, for instance, tackles the subject 'Size matters,' looking at the size and fit challenges facing firms as they expand intentionally, the potential for growth in the US plus-size market, and how the latest data on body size has a commercial role to play.
Other management briefings in the pipeline over the coming months will look at the importance of 'Distance to market,' 'Product safety regulations,' 'Tomorrow's textile industry' and 'Apparel industry issues to watch in 2011.'
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack