Blog: just-style management briefings: all change but they're still the same
Leonie Barrie | 2 August 2010
Regular readers of just-style may have noticed that one of the major changes to the new site is a new format for management briefings. Instead of publishing downloadable mini-reports, we're now delivering the briefings as a series of articles (or chapters) which are grouped together in one place.
The advantage of this tweak is that the information now comes to you in more digestible bite sizes, and is also easier for our readers to locate. For instance, the management briefing articles will not only appear in searches performed on the site, but each article features in our daily newsletters on the day it is published, making it far more accessible too.
Despite this change to the way we deliver the reports, they still take an in-depth look into issues affecting our industry and contain the familiar mix of analysis and data.
The July management briefing, for instance, tackles the subject 'Size matters,' looking at the size and fit challenges facing firms as they expand intentionally, the potential for growth in the US plus-size market, and how the latest data on body size has a commercial role to play.
Other management briefings in the pipeline over the coming months will look at the importance of 'Distance to market,' 'Product safety regulations,' 'Tomorrow's textile industry' and 'Apparel industry issues to watch in 2011.'
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016