Blog: just-style readership survey
Leonie Barrie | 7 October 2014
We've just launched our first readership survey in two years - and want to know what you think about just-style, and the challenges you're facing at the moment.
It's all part of our aim to meet your needs. What's more, as a thank you for completing the survey, you'll be entered into a competition to win an iPad Mini or one of ten £25/$40/€30 Amazon vouchers. The survey closes on 16th October, so please spare a couple of minutes of your time and get your entry in today.
Click on the following link to take part: just-style readership survey
In the most recent fourth-quarter filings from US apparel and footwear brands and retailers, Carter's booked a record quarter, VF Corporation revealed a fall in both sales and earnings for the fourth ...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
US fashion house Gerry Weber has warned of a difficult and challenging year ahead as it revealed lower earnings in its last fiscal weighed down by charges related to its realignment programme....
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
The Bangladesh apparel industry is calling for duty-free access to the US for its ready made garments manufactured from cotton imported from America....
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022