Blog: just-style readership survey
Leonie Barrie | 7 October 2014
We've just launched our first readership survey in two years - and want to know what you think about just-style, and the challenges you're facing at the moment.
It's all part of our aim to meet your needs. What's more, as a thank you for completing the survey, you'll be entered into a competition to win an iPad Mini or one of ten £25/$40/€30 Amazon vouchers. The survey closes on 16th October, so please spare a couple of minutes of your time and get your entry in today.
Click on the following link to take part: just-style readership survey
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) has named Rakhil Hirdaramani, owner and director of Sri Lanka based apparel manufacturing giant Hirdaramani Group, as chairman of its manufa...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
As part of a bid to streamline its international trade activities in China, German sportswear giant Adidas Group has invested in an automated solution to help simplify the import and export process an...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
US outdoor sporting goods retailer Sportsman's Warehouse has tapped former Walmart executive, Jon Barker, as president and chief operating officer, assuming responsibility for the company's supply cha...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing