Blog: just-style relaunches PLM buyers' guide
Leonie Barrie | 9 February 2011
Two years after the launch of just-style's phenomenally popular PLM Hub, we're today unveiling the latest version of our software buyers' guide for the apparel and textile industry.
An all-new look, improved features and enhanced functionality mean it is now faster and easier to use. And the new addition of the PLM research store provides access to the latest market intelligence, with a monthly newsletter to ensure you up-to-date on developments.
Aimed at executives and decision makers working within apparel, textile and footwear firms, the PLM (product lifecycle management) buyers' guide provides a host of information regarding PLM software and how it is being used within the global fashion industry.
And by tapping into just-style's existing network of journalists, contributors and analysts from around the world, the free-to-view service contains the latest industry news, company announcements and downloadable whitepapers. Another popular feature is the company directory that lists PLM vendors, consultants and events.
By bringing together the latest information on PLM products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically for clothing and footwear firms, just-style's PLM buyers' guide should be the first destination for companies wanting to see how this technology can give them a boost.
Click here to visit the relaunched PLM software buyers' guide, which is sponsored by two leading PLM vendors - Bluecherry and Lawson.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack