Blog: just-style relaunches PLM buyers' guide
Leonie Barrie | 9 February 2011
Two years after the launch of just-style's phenomenally popular PLM Hub, we're today unveiling the latest version of our software buyers' guide for the apparel and textile industry.
An all-new look, improved features and enhanced functionality mean it is now faster and easier to use. And the new addition of the PLM research store provides access to the latest market intelligence, with a monthly newsletter to ensure you up-to-date on developments.
Aimed at executives and decision makers working within apparel, textile and footwear firms, the PLM (product lifecycle management) buyers' guide provides a host of information regarding PLM software and how it is being used within the global fashion industry.
And by tapping into just-style's existing network of journalists, contributors and analysts from around the world, the free-to-view service contains the latest industry news, company announcements and downloadable whitepapers. Another popular feature is the company directory that lists PLM vendors, consultants and events.
By bringing together the latest information on PLM products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically for clothing and footwear firms, just-style's PLM buyers' guide should be the first destination for companies wanting to see how this technology can give them a boost.
Click here to visit the relaunched PLM software buyers' guide, which is sponsored by two leading PLM vendors - Bluecherry and Lawson.
Fashion retailer H&M and UK based glove and leather manufacturer Pittards both say they are monitoring the situation in Ethiopia closely after the country's government declared a state of emergency af...
Increasing competition for garment sourcing contracts is seeing China not only being challenged by other countries in Asia, but by sub-Saharan African and even Russian suppliers too. And it is pushing...
The monthly minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's textile, garment and footwear sector is set to rise to $153 from January next year, following a vote on the issue last week. The increase marks a ris...
The results of two highly-anticipated initiatives in the sportswear sphere were revealed last week: the launch of Under Armour’s new UAS lifestyle brand and the first pair of running shoes created at ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020