Blog: just-style relaunches PLM buyers' guide
Leonie Barrie | 9 February 2011
Two years after the launch of just-style's phenomenally popular PLM Hub, we're today unveiling the latest version of our software buyers' guide for the apparel and textile industry.
An all-new look, improved features and enhanced functionality mean it is now faster and easier to use. And the new addition of the PLM research store provides access to the latest market intelligence, with a monthly newsletter to ensure you up-to-date on developments.
Aimed at executives and decision makers working within apparel, textile and footwear firms, the PLM (product lifecycle management) buyers' guide provides a host of information regarding PLM software and how it is being used within the global fashion industry.
And by tapping into just-style's existing network of journalists, contributors and analysts from around the world, the free-to-view service contains the latest industry news, company announcements and downloadable whitepapers. Another popular feature is the company directory that lists PLM vendors, consultants and events.
By bringing together the latest information on PLM products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically for clothing and footwear firms, just-style's PLM buyers' guide should be the first destination for companies wanting to see how this technology can give them a boost.
Click here to visit the relaunched PLM software buyers' guide, which is sponsored by two leading PLM vendors - Bluecherry and Lawson.
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022