Blog: just-style relaunches PLM buyers' guide
Leonie Barrie | 9 February 2011
Two years after the launch of just-style's phenomenally popular PLM Hub, we're today unveiling the latest version of our software buyers' guide for the apparel and textile industry.
An all-new look, improved features and enhanced functionality mean it is now faster and easier to use. And the new addition of the PLM research store provides access to the latest market intelligence, with a monthly newsletter to ensure you up-to-date on developments.
Aimed at executives and decision makers working within apparel, textile and footwear firms, the PLM (product lifecycle management) buyers' guide provides a host of information regarding PLM software and how it is being used within the global fashion industry.
And by tapping into just-style's existing network of journalists, contributors and analysts from around the world, the free-to-view service contains the latest industry news, company announcements and downloadable whitepapers. Another popular feature is the company directory that lists PLM vendors, consultants and events.
By bringing together the latest information on PLM products, developments, applications and roll-outs specifically for clothing and footwear firms, just-style's PLM buyers' guide should be the first destination for companies wanting to see how this technology can give them a boost.
Click here to visit the relaunched PLM software buyers' guide, which is sponsored by two leading PLM vendors - Bluecherry and Lawson.
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective