Blog: just-style seeks market research report writer
Liz Hague | 16 April 2014
Do you have strong opinions, insight and expertise in a particular area of the textiles and apparel industry?
Do you have a flair for writing?
If so, you could be commissioned to write the next market research report for just-style!
We are on the lookout for a new author with a compelling title to add to our growing portfolio.
You will need to be working on a freelance basis and able to write and deliver a 15,000 word report over the next few months.
For more details please contact email@example.com
Branded apparel and accessories maker G-III Apparel Group has completed its US$650m acquisition of Donna Karan International, parent of the Donna Karan and DKNY brands....
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack