Blog: just-style subscription offer
Leonie Barrie | 15 March 2016
If you're thinking of taking out a new subscription to just-style - or renewing an existing one - then our offer of two free research reports worth £600 (US$848) and 15 months’ access to just-style for the price of 12 might help you to make up your mind.
New – and existing – subscribers who take up this special offer before the end of March will pay just £215 (plus VAT if applicable) and get an extra three months' access to the latest apparel industry information, news, analysis and commentary – completely free.
In addition to your three free months, you will receive two free research reports – 'Practical Price Negotiation' and 'Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy'.
Practical Price Negotiation is a guide to the ten essential tactics in apparel sourcing price negotiation, and should help you to prepare and conduct a successful negotiation.
Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy sets out the three key sourcing considerations and a practical breakdown of how to address each one. It also contains vendor evaluation checklist and vendor matrix templates.
To find out more about becoming a member of just-style, click here.
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022