Blog: just-style subscription offer
Leonie Barrie | 15 March 2016
If you're thinking of taking out a new subscription to just-style - or renewing an existing one - then our offer of two free research reports worth £600 (US$848) and 15 months’ access to just-style for the price of 12 might help you to make up your mind.
New – and existing – subscribers who take up this special offer before the end of March will pay just £215 (plus VAT if applicable) and get an extra three months' access to the latest apparel industry information, news, analysis and commentary – completely free.
In addition to your three free months, you will receive two free research reports – 'Practical Price Negotiation' and 'Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy'.
Practical Price Negotiation is a guide to the ten essential tactics in apparel sourcing price negotiation, and should help you to prepare and conduct a successful negotiation.
Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy sets out the three key sourcing considerations and a practical breakdown of how to address each one. It also contains vendor evaluation checklist and vendor matrix templates.
To find out more about becoming a member of just-style, click here.
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts