Blog: just-style subscription offer
Leonie Barrie | 15 March 2016
If you're thinking of taking out a new subscription to just-style - or renewing an existing one - then our offer of two free research reports worth £600 (US$848) and 15 months’ access to just-style for the price of 12 might help you to make up your mind.
New – and existing – subscribers who take up this special offer before the end of March will pay just £215 (plus VAT if applicable) and get an extra three months' access to the latest apparel industry information, news, analysis and commentary – completely free.
In addition to your three free months, you will receive two free research reports – 'Practical Price Negotiation' and 'Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy'.
Practical Price Negotiation is a guide to the ten essential tactics in apparel sourcing price negotiation, and should help you to prepare and conduct a successful negotiation.
Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy sets out the three key sourcing considerations and a practical breakdown of how to address each one. It also contains vendor evaluation checklist and vendor matrix templates.
To find out more about becoming a member of just-style, click here.
Increasing competition for garment sourcing contracts is seeing China not only being challenged by other countries in Asia, but by sub-Saharan African and even Russian suppliers too. And it is pushing...
The monthly minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's textile, garment and footwear sector is set to rise to $153 from January next year, following a vote on the issue last week. The increase marks a ris...
The results of two highly-anticipated initiatives in the sportswear sphere were revealed last week: the launch of Under Armour’s new UAS lifestyle brand and the first pair of running shoes created at ...
The recent bankruptcy of South Korea's Hanjin Shipping, the world's seventh-largest container shipper, at the end of August, has left billions of dollars worth of merchandise in limbo, leaving the fal...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020