Blog: just-style subscription offer
Leonie Barrie | 15 March 2016
If you're thinking of taking out a new subscription to just-style - or renewing an existing one - then our offer of two free research reports worth £600 (US$848) and 15 months’ access to just-style for the price of 12 might help you to make up your mind.
New – and existing – subscribers who take up this special offer before the end of March will pay just £215 (plus VAT if applicable) and get an extra three months' access to the latest apparel industry information, news, analysis and commentary – completely free.
In addition to your three free months, you will receive two free research reports – 'Practical Price Negotiation' and 'Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy'.
Practical Price Negotiation is a guide to the ten essential tactics in apparel sourcing price negotiation, and should help you to prepare and conduct a successful negotiation.
Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy sets out the three key sourcing considerations and a practical breakdown of how to address each one. It also contains vendor evaluation checklist and vendor matrix templates.
To find out more about becoming a member of just-style, click here.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
While progress has been made in talks on the Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership (TTIP) pact, the EU and US have this week outlined areas where significant work remains to be done....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022