Blog: just-style subscription offer
Leonie Barrie | 15 March 2016
If you're thinking of taking out a new subscription to just-style - or renewing an existing one - then our offer of two free research reports worth £600 (US$848) and 15 months’ access to just-style for the price of 12 might help you to make up your mind.
New – and existing – subscribers who take up this special offer before the end of March will pay just £215 (plus VAT if applicable) and get an extra three months' access to the latest apparel industry information, news, analysis and commentary – completely free.
In addition to your three free months, you will receive two free research reports – 'Practical Price Negotiation' and 'Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy'.
Practical Price Negotiation is a guide to the ten essential tactics in apparel sourcing price negotiation, and should help you to prepare and conduct a successful negotiation.
Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy sets out the three key sourcing considerations and a practical breakdown of how to address each one. It also contains vendor evaluation checklist and vendor matrix templates.
To find out more about becoming a member of just-style, click here.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"