Blog: just-style takes an Easter break
Katie Smith | 2 April 2015
There will be no site updates or email newsletters on Friday (3 April) or Monday (6 April)
We're heading off for an Easter break here in the UK, which means there will be no site updates or email newsletters on Friday (3 April) or Monday (6 April).
We'll be back at our desks bringing you the latest news and insight from the global apparel and textiles industry on Tuesday (7 April).
just-style editorial team
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
Indian fashion and lifestyle company Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (ABFRL) has moved to a loss in its third-quarter as a result of the government's demonetisation last November, but booked an increa...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
In the most recent fourth-quarter filings from US apparel and footwear brands and retailers, VF Corporation revealed a fall in both sales and earnings for the fourth quarter, Kate Spade says it is exp...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar