Blog: just-style unveils new look
Leonie Barrie | 3 April 2014
It has been a long time in the pipeline (for us at least), but we're finally able to share the new-look just-style with you.
As with all our site updates, we've done more than simply a cosmetic tweak, but used this as an opportunity to expand the service we deliver and make it more relevant to your daily needs, whether it's to help you keep up with the news or dive deep to research an issue of interest.
We also believe we're taking a huge step forward in the delivery of our daily industry information, insight and intelligence, making this a new world-class digital publication that can be easily accessed via portable devices such as cell phones and tablets.
The relaunch has been driven by the changing needs of the industry for a service that not only provides information, but also puts that information into context through analysis and interviews to help you make business decisions quickly and correctly.
It should also be easier to find the key content that you need, with a redesign of the site navigation menus to let you view our content by regions as well as sectors. The search facility has also been fine-tuned to help you find the content you are looking for quickly and easily.
To celebrate the relaunch of just-style, we have a special new offer giving you 30 days full access for just £1/$1/€1. It's our best ever subscription offer.
We hope you'll take some time to look at the new design, columns and features - not forgetting our new logo too. And, of course, please let us know what you think.
For those of you who have been supporting us since our launch in 1999, this is now just-style version 6. We hope you like it.
Product authentication business Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) has expanded its global patent portfolio that works to reduce risk and uncertainty across global supply chains....
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
US fashion company One Jeanswear Group is now able to make real-time changes without negatively impacting its workflow, thanks to the successful implementation of new product lifecycle management (PLM...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
In the most recent fourth-quarter filings from US apparel and footwear brands and retailers, VF Corporation revealed a fall in both sales and earnings for the fourth quarter, while Kate Spade says it ...
Last week we marked the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States by taking a closer look at what's at stake for the textile and apparel trade – especially his promises t...
The following is a round-up of apparel and footwear news from the world's local media....
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Wolverine Worldwide, Dillard's
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar