Blog: just-style’s 5 days of deals
Leonie Barrie | 28 July 2015
We’re offering a range of daily deals on just-style research this week, with each day offering an opportunity to purchase two different reports at reduced rates.
Yesterday's offer featured ‘Ethiopia – the emerging industry’, and ‘Factory safety & auditing’. If you want to find out what's being promoted each day for the rest of the week, you’ll need to sign up to receive our research newsletters by clicking here.
Confirmation that digital supply chains are top of mind for apparel industry executives came last week with the latest plans from global sourcing specialist Li & Fung....
US apparel and footwear group Deckers Brands, the maker of Ugg footwear, has revealed it is exploring "strategic alternatives", including a potential sale of the firm, on the back of a disappointing t...
As a barometer of the issues top of mind for apparel sourcing executives, it is hard to beat the annual Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong. ...
British retailer Marks & Spencer has agreed a new contract with the two sourcing directors who have been responsible for overhauling the group's clothing supply chain....
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
Footwear firm Clarks says it is continuing to review and reorganise the business after revealing a number of job cuts, understood to be around 50, at its headquarters....
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report