Blog: Kate ‘n’ Calvin...again
Leonie Barrie | 7 April 2006
Well they do say there’s no such thing as bad publicity, and in the case of Kate Moss this certainly seems to be true. From the initial fall-out of photographs supposedly showing the top model snorting cocaine – which resulted in the loss of several lucrative advertising contracts and a spell in rehab – she’s bounced back with gusto. Her most recent signing with Calvin Klein brings her career round full circle, since the designer label helped establish the model as one of the ‘supers’ back in the 1990s.
It’s not that long ago that I sided with those who felt Moss had a duty to set a good example to her fashion fans, but it could also be argued that she’s done just this by successfully facing up to her demons and working hard to rebuild her career.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack