Blog: Luxury leader
Leonie Barrie | 20 April 2006
If you were to try guess the fashion brand wealthy consumers would consider most prestigious, what would it be? Hermes perhaps? Or how about Armani? Well it’s neither of these two according to a survey carried out by the Luxury Institute. Instead, Bottega Veneta beats them hands-down, scoring highest in the rankings for its attributes such as quality, uniqueness and exclusivity. But its relatively low awareness level suggests there’s still tremendous potential for this classic Italian label, which is good news for its parent, Gucci Group.
The Luxury Group says it’s the “brand most used by people who are admired and respected, and the brand most able to make its customers feel special.” No surprise then that it was also rated the most worthy of a significant price premium.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack