Blog: Mary Katranzou in Vodafone partnership
Petah Marian | 15 August 2012
Telecoms company Vodafone UK is shoring up its support of British fashion after signing a two-season partnership with designer Mary Katranzou in collaboration with the British Fashion Council.
The collaboration follows similar partnerships with designers Richard Nicoll and Christopher Kane, and will allow fans exclusive access to Katranzou's London Fashion Week show, as well as the chance to meet the designer backstage.
"Their innovation elements really appeal to me and it felt a natural fit to join forces," Katranzou said. "I'm really looking forward to be able to widen the fashion net to their customers and bring them to the front line of fashion week."
To coincide with World Water Week, which kicked off in Stockholm yesterday, the need for better use of increasingly limited water resources has turned the spotlight on the global cotton industry - one...
Inditex-owned fast fashion chain Zara has gone and done it again....
If Cambodia's US$5.5bn garment industry is not yet at a crossroads, it is approaching one, according to participants at an industry trade show held in Phnom Penh. Many industry suppliers believe that ...
Retail shares have been among the biggest fallers in the last two weeks as financial markets react to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposition of sanctions on Russia....
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report