Blog: Mary Katranzou in Vodafone partnership
Petah Marian | 15 August 2012
Telecoms company Vodafone UK is shoring up its support of British fashion after signing a two-season partnership with designer Mary Katranzou in collaboration with the British Fashion Council.
The collaboration follows similar partnerships with designers Richard Nicoll and Christopher Kane, and will allow fans exclusive access to Katranzou's London Fashion Week show, as well as the chance to meet the designer backstage.
"Their innovation elements really appeal to me and it felt a natural fit to join forces," Katranzou said. "I'm really looking forward to be able to widen the fashion net to their customers and bring them to the front line of fashion week."
Further confirmation that China's garment manufacturing industry continues to lose its competitive edge came last week when it was revealed that a number of Hong Kong garment companies are looking to ...
Do you have strong opinions, insight and expertise in a particular area of the textiles and apparel industry?...
As if political tensions and strikes for higher wages by garment workers have not already caused enough disruption in Cambodia, new research has suggested they will continue to weigh on the country's ...
We're heading off for an Easter break here in the UK, which means there will be no site updates or email newsletters on Friday (18 April) or Monday (21 April)....
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects