Blog: Mary Katranzou in Vodafone partnership
Petah Marian | 15 August 2012
Telecoms company Vodafone UK is shoring up its support of British fashion after signing a two-season partnership with designer Mary Katranzou in collaboration with the British Fashion Council.
The collaboration follows similar partnerships with designers Richard Nicoll and Christopher Kane, and will allow fans exclusive access to Katranzou's London Fashion Week show, as well as the chance to meet the designer backstage.
"Their innovation elements really appeal to me and it felt a natural fit to join forces," Katranzou said. "I'm really looking forward to be able to widen the fashion net to their customers and bring them to the front line of fashion week."
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the...
The quest for deeper and deeper black dyes has long preoccupied the textile industry - but scientists in the UK now claim to have fashioned what may be the blackest material in the universe....
Despite forecasts suggesting US imports would continue to rise in May - in part to offset the threat of possible industrial action and disruption at major West Coast container ports this summer - the ...
Cambodia's Labor Advisory Committee (LAC), a government-led tripartite group, last week agreed the next minimum wage adjustment for garment workers, which will take effect on 1 January 2015....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies