Blog: Mary Katranzou in Vodafone partnership
Petah Marian | 15 August 2012
Telecoms company Vodafone UK is shoring up its support of British fashion after signing a two-season partnership with designer Mary Katranzou in collaboration with the British Fashion Council.
The collaboration follows similar partnerships with designers Richard Nicoll and Christopher Kane, and will allow fans exclusive access to Katranzou's London Fashion Week show, as well as the chance to meet the designer backstage.
"Their innovation elements really appeal to me and it felt a natural fit to join forces," Katranzou said. "I'm really looking forward to be able to widen the fashion net to their customers and bring them to the front line of fashion week."
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated ti...
It seems former Men's Wearhouse CEO George Zimmer may be about to show his trump card following his fall-out with the apparel retailer, through the launch of a new company....
As UK retail giant Tesco continues to fight its way through the fallout from its recent accounting crisis, it seems a board member has begun compiling a list of candidates to succeed chairman Sir Rich...
If evidence is needed as to the new direction likely to be pursued by US retail giant Gap Inc, look no further than the company's new leadership change. It was revealed last week that CEO Glenn Murphy...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam