Blog: Mary Katranzou in Vodafone partnership
Petah Marian | 15 August 2012
Telecoms company Vodafone UK is shoring up its support of British fashion after signing a two-season partnership with designer Mary Katranzou in collaboration with the British Fashion Council.
The collaboration follows similar partnerships with designers Richard Nicoll and Christopher Kane, and will allow fans exclusive access to Katranzou's London Fashion Week show, as well as the chance to meet the designer backstage.
"Their innovation elements really appeal to me and it felt a natural fit to join forces," Katranzou said. "I'm really looking forward to be able to widen the fashion net to their customers and bring them to the front line of fashion week."
Apparel and footwear brands and retailers should be benefiting from tumbling commodity prices, especially for oil and cotton – but many are missing out on significant savings by failing to truly under...
It seems Adidas has been caught napping after Skechers passed the German sporting giant to take its second place in the sports footwear market in the US....
Apparel imports into the US surged in March, as retailers ramped up their imports of spring/summer merchandise and cargo volumes at West Coast ports started to clear. The top three supplier countries ...
Interest in sourcing apparel from sub-Saharan Africa might be on the rise, yet the results of a new survey suggest few players currently have concrete plans to tap into its potential....
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire