Blog: Mary Katranzou in Vodafone partnership
Petah Marian | 15 August 2012
Telecoms company Vodafone UK is shoring up its support of British fashion after signing a two-season partnership with designer Mary Katranzou in collaboration with the British Fashion Council.
The collaboration follows similar partnerships with designers Richard Nicoll and Christopher Kane, and will allow fans exclusive access to Katranzou's London Fashion Week show, as well as the chance to meet the designer backstage.
"Their innovation elements really appeal to me and it felt a natural fit to join forces," Katranzou said. "I'm really looking forward to be able to widen the fashion net to their customers and bring them to the front line of fashion week."
…Nike, at least according to Forbes. Its annual ranking of the top 100 most valuable companies is not surprisingly dominated by technology brands – led by Apple in the number one slot. But plenty of c...
Innovation was the hot topic last week as a raft of apparel and textile companies revealed new fabrics, fibres and technologies designed to shake-up the industry. ...
Textured Jersey Lanka has again been recognised at the World Textile Awards sponsored by The Textile Institute, being named ‘Dyer & Finisher of the Year’ for the second year running....
Struggling teen apparel retailer Aeropostale has finally filed for bankruptcy protection, joining the ranks of American Apparel, Quiksilver, Pacific Sunwear and Sports Authority as the latest in a ser...
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- US Q1 in brief - Sears, Abercrombie & Fitch
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses