Blog: Mary Katranzou in Vodafone partnership
Petah Marian | 15 August 2012
Telecoms company Vodafone UK is shoring up its support of British fashion after signing a two-season partnership with designer Mary Katranzou in collaboration with the British Fashion Council.
The collaboration follows similar partnerships with designers Richard Nicoll and Christopher Kane, and will allow fans exclusive access to Katranzou's London Fashion Week show, as well as the chance to meet the designer backstage.
"Their innovation elements really appeal to me and it felt a natural fit to join forces," Katranzou said. "I'm really looking forward to be able to widen the fashion net to their customers and bring them to the front line of fashion week."
Having contributed to just-style for five years, serving as news editor for the last two, it has been a pleasure to observe and report on the global textile and apparel industry....
The US footwear industry has voiced its disappointment that athletic brand New Balance has come out in opposition of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal. ...
Despite years of denial, British garment making showed signs of a revival in the second half of 2015. Is the long-anticipated UK onshoring boom finally coming into view?...
Risks ranging from cargo theft to natural disasters and terrorism incidents are among the biggest threats seen to global supply chains in 2016...
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- Inditex renews global trade union agreement
- UK apparel market realising real benefits of RFID